The RSTime system is a platform for automating timekeeping of any kind of auto- or motorsport event. RSTime helps you optimise operations during the preparation of the event, timing and distribute the results. The Live Timing application is an online extension of the RSTime timing software. It runs in every modern browser on a smart phone, tablet or laptop. There is no app or other program to download and the Live timing works on all operating systems; iOS, Windows, android and more. A demo is continuously running on: https://livetiming.getraceresults.com/demo/zolder
The Live Timing is already used by many circuits and timekeepers worldwide, for example: Assen, MB Racesupport, Rallycross Timing, SDO Timing, Moscow Raceway, Red Bull ring Spielberg, Zolder, Zandvoort and many other.
- Real-time Live Timing, Race Tracker and Heat statistics without delays
- Accessible on any mobile phone, tablet or laptop.
- Connected with the RSTime timing system.
- Great tool for Race control, see where the cars are and which cars are 'missing'.
- Can be setup for local intranets at circuits. Accessible for drivers/teams without internet.
- Circuit lay-out is easyily created and adjusted.
- The more sectors available the better the tracker can predict positions.